Church of S. Giovanni Maggiore
The Church of S. Giovanni Maggiore stands on the Faentina road between Borgo S. Lorenzo and Marradi. Shortly before Panicaglia, on the left, an avenue of cypress trees leads to the Church. The 10th century church was rebuilt in 1529 and modified in the 19th century. The unusual 11th century bell tower is octagonal in shape and built on a square base. The stained glass windows in the interior are the work of the Manifattura Chini.